Dynamic actions coupled with the best components make these rods the ultimate for bay and light line inshore fishing. Built on Graphite II blanks, they have "just the right action and power" to handle the demanding light line inshore techniques. Light, sensitive tips hut down quickly, building power fast to move powerful fish once hook set.
Refined actions, quality components, and "high-end" custom rod quality make these rods unmatched. They are beautifully wrapped in black, blue and silver metallic threads and impeccably finished. If pursuing bay bass, bonefish, corbina and other lightline inshore species is your game... these rods are the finest made.
Bill Varney Surf Series Features:
• Quality high performance graphite blanks with a matte clear finish
• Light sensitive tips refined actions for superb performance
• Hand-Sanded lightweight, firm, black Eva with cork and cork rubber accent grips
• Three coats of UV resistant slow-cure finish
• Limited 3-year warranty with Cousins Tackle Factory Service Plan
• Handmade in Huntington Beach, CA
Shop-talk: Coming soon!