Many activities including tours, golf and water sports are available in Cabo San Lucas. Take advantage of the area's natural beauty by enjoying a variety of land and water activities. Group rates are available for many activities. Most activities can be arranged through your hotel's front desk.
Cabo San Lucas' most popular sights include Lover’s Beach, the famous Arch at Land’s End and, for those who dive, the underwater sandfalls. The glass factory, the town plaza and store-lined streets provide for hours of entertainment.
About 1.5 hours from Cabo to the north of San Jose del Cabo, is Santiago, a typical Mexican village. The town boasts a zoo and natural hot springs located at the end of a dirt road 20 minutes away. Half an hour to the west is Cabo Pulmo, a beach untouched by tourists and popular among windsurfers.
Approximately 60 miles north of Cabo San Lucas along the Pacific Coast, is a quaint little Mexican town that has survived unchanged during the last 40 years. Enjoy mouthwatering Italian food at Cafe Santa Fe where Italian herbs are grown in the restaurant’s garden and the pasta is homemade. Also, don’t miss the town's historic Mission and the famed Hotel California
A 2 hour drive north of Cabo San Lucas, La Paz is the capital of Baja California Sur. Attractions include beautiful beaches a beachfront boardwalk, Cathedral museums and a wide selection of stores. Arrangements can be made for overnight stays at Hotel Los Arcos, the city’s premiere hotel.
Several fishing fleets call Cabo San Lucas home. The Anamar, Gaviota, andPisces fleets are all well equipped and ready to go fishing!
- CABO DEL SOL - a Jack Nicklaus project, boasting seven beach front holes. Located in the Corridor, the course is 15 minutes from town.
- HOTEL PALMILLA – a Jack Nicklaus signature course, located 30 minutes from town. Nine & 18 holes cover the hills overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
- CABO REAL – a Robert Trent Jones II course, offers Nine & 18 holes stretching over the hills of the Corridor. The course is 25 minutes from town.
- CABO SAN LUCAS COUNTRY CLUB – located 10 minutes from town. Offers a driving range as well as Nine & 18 holes.
- EL DORADO – Los Cabo's third and most recent Nicklaus course provides a true challenge for any golfer. Nine & 18 holes located 30 minutes from town.
Most hotels have tennis courts and rackets available for rent if you didn't bring your own.
A variety of ships are available for cruising and sightseeing the beautiful waters of Los Cabos. Some of the options are:
- Glass Bottom Boats
- Sailing Charters
- Motor Yachts
- Private Ship Cruises
- Catamarans including the popular "booze cruises" and "romantic sunset cruises"